Kore employees dispose of a unique tool to deliver the best product at the keenest price: the Kore infrastructure - the fruit of a long term policy of continuous investments.
The results are obvious for all to see:
- A modern stainless steel tank park for the origination of olive oils on the island of Crete, complete with its own laboratory
- An modern stainless steel tank park for the origination of olive oils on mainland Greece, at our conditioning plant at Psachna, Evia, complete with its own laboratory
- A state-of-the-art conditioning plant with a capacity to bottle 20,000 ltrs/hr at Psachna, Evia; the plant produces its own PET formats
- A new logistics center of 6.000m2 in Thessaloniki
- A new logistics center of 10.000m2 near Eleftherios Venizelos International Airport, Athens
- A fleet of road tankers and trucks to transport and distribute our products, and those of our customers, throughout Greece and Europe
Less obvious to the eye are our passion for quality and our obsession with quality control. These standards, which permeate our whole organization, demand continuous and substantial investments in in-house training, software and hardware upgrades, and the tedious daily chore of keeping these very standards at the highest level. Without this essential good housekeeping, neither plant nor premise has any long term value, except for the land it is built on!